Sixth-Form Haul!


Next week I start sixth-form, crazy, It feels like I should still be in year seven being afraid of anyone older than me haha. I got my GCSE results last Thursday which were so much better than I expected! I really couldn't be happier! This means that I am definitely going to sixth-form and not escaping to the wilderness to become a goat. So I thought I should start buying some things since I am completely unprepared and here they are.


Bag- I love this bag so much! It has normal handles and a shoulder strap which you can detach if you want. I really like the winged shape of this bag as it means I can fit quite a lot in it. It also has a zip to prevent it turning into a swamp when it rains which is always good! It was £20 from H&M and the only good one I could find anywhere really but I love it.

Big Red Scrunchie- Scrunchies are my weakness. I really liked the size of this one because sometimes they can be too small and then they look a bit weird but this one is actually perfect. They had loads of different colours but I went for this burgundy red mainly because it's turning into autumn and I love a bit of red in the autumn. It was also partly due to the fact one of the workers in New Look was wearing one and her hair was amazing. I had some serious hair envy there. I also have started just throwing my hair up whenever I feel like it so I thought it would be nice for school.

Blott Hedgehog Notebook- I couldn't not own this. Best four pound I have ever spent.

Blott Unicorn Eraser- Once again, this was extortionate for what it is (£1.10! for a rubber!) but my life wouldn't have been complete if I didn't get it. 

Clear Pencil Case- Pretty standard really, practical for exams, quite small and thin so it fits into my bag no matter how full it is (well...) and it was only £1! Brilliant.

Highlighters- I wasn't going to include these but I had such a bargain I just had to share it, they were £5 in Tesco reduced to half price! Being someone who always buys those cheap ones which run out after the first week I thought I should invest in some decent ones. I originally went into Tesco for cookies but came out with highlighters... only slightly different?!

This was probably a bit random and boring but I enjoy reading these sort of school haul posts. I might do a 'What's in my sixth-form bag?' featuring all these things and more so look out for that later this week!

Are you excited or dreading going back to school?
Abbie xo


Comments

Popular Posts