Keeping On Track


Paignton was great although it's nice to be back home
Hi guys, I know I haven't been posting very much recently but I've just been really busy this month! I got back from my holiday in Paignton yesterday and I started typing up posts as soon as I got in-dedication? I think so! Anyways, I'm trying to make changes and keep on track with everyday things such as blogging. As the number of readers grows (shout-out to all the newbies) I think it would be good idea to stick to a schedule when putting up posts. I'm going to aim for at least two a week for the rest of the holidays but obviously when I start sixth-form I might not be able to manage this. 

That's another thing, I get my GCSE results on Thursday and I couldn't be anymore nervous! I still have no idea what options I want to pick for sixth-form but I need to make up my mind pretty quickly! I am looking forward to commiserating/celebrating with my friends though! There's a lot of changes happening and it's all very exciting and scary! 

Good luck to anyone else who's getting their results on Thursday!
Abbie xo

Comments

Popular Posts