Listography

So the other day my friend and I were wandering around Urban Outfitters, getting excited about flannel shirts and bandanas, being appalled by the cost of a simple bracelet etc. We then went over to the books, now I love books (I'm planning on doing a book post soon) so I was pretty much in my heaven. 

Having spent a good 15 minutes looking through every book they had I came across a bunch of listography books by Lisa Nola. I had heard of listography before but it sounded a bit complicated and boring but I was very wrong. There were a few different types, travel listography, future listography, music listography etc, all of which are going on my Christmas list! I really enjoy making lists. Everything feels more organised and less stressful when you have a list. I also just liked the idea of being given a random topic and making lists on it. I always thought that it was just me who liked lists but apparently not. 

It has inspired me to make more listy-type posts, kind of like my '50 things' posts but maybe not 50 things... I really enjoy writing them and I think sometimes it can be quite interesting to read other peoples. 

Are you a list person?
Abbie xo

Comments

Popular Posts