Finding The Right Make-Up For Pale Skin

Apologies for my ridiculously dirty make-up
I have really pale skin- Caspar the friendly ghost pale, so I've always found it hard to find foundations that don't make my face look orange or blushes that don't look like a harsh pink stripe on my face. This is incredibly difficult. More difficult than the average person may think. I have suffered years of oompa-loompa foundations and bad blushes but now I have learned from my mistakes and found some pale-skin essentials! ~I've mentioned some of these products before I know, they're just that good~

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- Literally does what is says on the bottle. It comes in a huge range of shades considering it's a 'drugstore' foundation- the lightest shade,' light porcelain', is the perfect match for my skin and is the palest drugstore foundation I can find. The coverage is light-medium and it has a dewy finish.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- The only drugstore powder which doesn't leave me with orange patches all over my face. It's also super cheap, win-win.

Sleek Face Form Palette in the shade 'light' - Now the blush in  here is way too dark for me but the contour powder is perfect, not too orange and not muddy either, it blends perfectly and looks natural.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- Again, this doesn't have the same orangey undertone like 99% of other drugstore products. It blends perfectly and isn't cakey at all. I found that the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer was very orange and I couldn't get away with it at all.

Rimmel Mono Blush in the shade 'santa rose'- I've really had a mare with finding a good, everyday blush which doesn't look ridiculous on my face but I finally found this blush and it changed my life. Because I'm so pale, it can double up as a bronzer or a shimmery highlight if you have darker skin. 

Comments

Popular Posts