WHAT'S IN MY BAG | SIXTH-FORM EDIT



Bag: H&M
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is this bag? I have never been really into bags like some people are but this bag may just change that.

Weekly Planner: M&S
I really love this planner as it doesn't have set dates in it and you can miss a couple of weeks without wasting a load of pages. It also has a green, checkered pattern which I love and a book mark so you can find what page you are currently on easily. It is fairly small and thin for a planner (some I've had in the past have pretty much been the size of an Argos catalogue) which means it's great for carrying in my school bag.

Phone & Headphones
I listen to my music around 90% of the time I'm at school and it's handy for faffing on when you have two hours of frees and nothing to do and lets face it- who doesn't leave the house without their phone?

Maybelline Baby Lips
This is the only makeup product (apart from a really cheap pressed powder which I never use) that I take to school. I don't really see much point in taking makeup to school as it doesn't really matter if my mascara needs topping up or if I need to touch up my brows- it's only school. As you know, I really like this lip balm as it's moisturising and gives a pop of colour too. A great lip product if your school is strict about makeup. 

Body Spray
Throughout the day it's nice to freshen up with some body spray. I tend to just take random ones with me depending on what one I'm wearing in the morning, and none of them are in large bottles. 

General emergency kit full of drugs, plasters etc.
I am the most accident/illness prone person out there! I could injure myself on anything hence why I carry a load of plasters... I also get headaches a lot in school (which I think is to do with stress/concentration) so paracetamol is always handy. I also have basic practical things like tissues, hand sanitiser, a nail file etc.

Umbrella 
Pretty necessary given that I live in the UK...

School Work and Stationery
This is so obvious, I wondered whether or not to include it on the list! Obviously I carry school books, paper and a pencil case as you can't really survive school without them.

I don't take a lot of stuff with me to school, only the things I need. I've watched 'what's in my bag' videos in the past and wondered how some people don't keel over with all the stuff they carry! 

What are your school bag essentials?

Comments

  1. 15 ring binders. ...need I say more.
    Lovely post :)


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/





    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag, looks so chic.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from H&M, it's simple but I love it so much x

      Delete
  3. H&M bags are so nice! x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Such amazing quality for the price x

      Delete
  4. I love that bag too! I saw it the other day, was thinking to buy it but i didn't :x After this i might want to go back to the store to grab it :p Lovely post!xx

    Marisa // http://www.summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is gorgeous! I couldn't agree anymore with the umbrella hahah it is an absolute essential.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts