Bedroom Decor On a Budget

I moved house just over a year ago now and my bedroom still isn't how I want it. I have all the furniture and things like that but it just doesn't feel very homely. I've recently (I say recently- I mean about six months ago) started buying bits and bobs to decorate my room and make it more cosy and well, to make it feel like it is mine. I'm obviously on a budget because I am only sixteen and even though I have a Saturday job, I don't have much money to be spending on home decor. Here's a few items I have found which have helped brighten up my room!

Wicker Baskets- Not only practical but decorative too. I got mine from Dunelm Mill for about £4 each. They are perfect for storing hair products, make-up and just general bits and bobs in. You can find them here!

I store lip butters, ear buds and scrunchies in jars
Jars!- If you know me then you will know that for some reason I have a massive obsession with jars. Seriously, it's getting out of hand... I cannot walk past a jar in a shop without letting every person around me know that I love jars. They're cheap, come in all different sizes, different colours/shapes, and you can store anything in them. I have a loads of different jars around my room but the ones pictured I got in a pack of three in the kitchen section of Asda. 

Heart decorations- I am quite girly and I do love a good heart decoration. I particularly like the wicker ones which you can find anywhere and everywhere at the moment.

These are some of my favourites- 'Abigail' bear, 'Grandfather' bear, 'Bridesmaid' bear, and 'Mum' bear
Cherished Teddies- My mum has bought me these since I was little and I think they're so cute and they definitely add a personal touch to a room. I don't think they're that cheap but I thought I would include them anyways.

What things brighten up your bedroom?
Abbie xo

Comments

Popular Posts