Playlists

Hello again,
The uploading twice on a weekend thing is working well so I think I'll carry on like this.Anyways, this time I thought I'd do a post which isn't beauty related. I was going to do a tag about me sort of thing but then I decided it would be more fun (well) to do a post about my different playlists. I LOVE music and so I thought you could get to know me from the playlists if that makes sense... My music taste in general ranges from people like All Time Low to HAIM-two extremes. Some days I feel all girly and lovely hunky dory flowers and pastel colours (you get where I'm going with that) and other days I feel like yeah wear band tshirts pile on the eyeliner only speak in grunts etc etc. So I'll just get on with it..


HAPPY
Might aswell start off on a positive note! I'll listen to pretty much anything when I'm happy-with some exceptions obviously. So here's some of the music on my happy playlist!((I won't list them all otherwise you'll finish reading this blog post in august!))

  • Diane Young-Vampire Weekend
  • On top of the world- Imagine Dragons
  • Amsterdam-Imagine Dragons
  • It's time-Imagine Dragons
  • Falling-HAIM
  • Stay out-Nina Nesbitt
  • Don't stop-Nina Nesbitt
  • Valerie-Amy Winehouse
  • Of the night-Bastille
  • Nine in the afternoon-Panic!At the disco
  • Bread-Charlie McDonnell
  • A song about acne-Charlie McDonnell
  • Ultraviolet-Stiff Dylans
  • Techno Fan-The Wombats
  • My number-Foals
  • Some might say-Oasis
  • Strawberry swing-Coldplay
  • Trouble-Never Shout Never

BEN&JERRY'S TYPE DAY((Georgia owns all rights to this name))
We all have those days where all you want to do is eat Ben&Jerry's and be a burrito of sadness (mmm burritos) so I thought I'd make a list of some of what's on my 'sad'/'meh feeling' playlist. Note; some of these songs aren't really sad songs but I like to listen to them when I'm sad which doesn't make much sense, I know.

  • Wrapped in piano strings-Radical Face
  • Black chandelier-Biffy Clyro
  • Full circle-Half Moon Run
  • Golden-Fall Out Boy
  • Hunstanton Pier-Deaf Havana
  • Wild thing- Noah and The Whale
  • Many of Horror-Biffy Clyro
  • Nothing-The Script
  • Old joy-Noah and The Whale
  • On the brightside-Never Shout Never
  • Open your eyes-Snow Patrol
  • Shelter-Birdy
  • Simplistic trance-like getaway-Never Shout Never
  • Stay with me-You Me At Six
  • Weightless-All Time Low
  • Drop in the ocean-Ron Pope
  • Iris-(Sleeping with Sirens's version preferably)

FAVOURITES
I don't have one favourite song, does anyone really? It's like picking your favourite memory or something, what I'm getting at is that it's IMPOSSIBLE! Which is why I decided to make a playlist dedicated to my favourites. I'm the type of person who will listen to the song they like a million times over and over until they get sick of it which is why this is the playlist I change up the most! Basically, these are my current favourites but ask me in a week and it would be completely different.

  • Love like war-All Time Low(ft.Vic Fuentes)
  • Underdog-You Me At Six (this was so good live literally)
  • Kings and Queens-30 Seconds To Mars (this live was also the most amazing thing)
  • Save rock and roll-Fall Out Boy(ft.Elton John)
  • Biblical-Biffy Clyro
  • Of the night-Bastille
  • Arabella- Arctic Monkeys
  • 5 years time-Noah and The Whale
  • Chemical love-Charlie McDonnell
  • A song about monkeys-Charlie McDonnell
  • Time Bomb-All Time Low
  • Break your little heart-All Time Low
  • The past six years-Deaf Havana
  • Brand new day-Kodaline
  • Sweater Weather-The Neighbourhood
  • Hurricane-Panic!At the Disco
  • Ballad of Mona Lisa-Panic!At the Disco
  • Drops of Jupiter-Train
  • All the small things-Blink-182
  • I miss you-Blink-182
  • Anna sun-Walk The Moon
  • Vegas Skies-The Cab
  • American Kids-My Girl Friday
  • Bite my tongue-You Me At Six(ft.Oli Sykes) (also live=asdfghjkl)
  • Three cheers for five years-Mayday Parade
  • This city is contagious- The Cab
I think I should stop there! I hope you enjoyed this post and found a new song/band/artist you like. My next post will hopefully be up tomorrow afternoon or Sunday! 
Adios for now!






















Comments

Popular Posts