NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD!



Thank you Viktorija  for nominating me for the Liebster award! You can go and have a read of her blog here! Here are my answers to Viktorija's questions:


1. What do you like about your blog?
The layout and colour theme, the widgets in my sidebar, my favicon.

2. What do you struggle with the most whilst writing a blog post?
It may sound silly, but sometimes I get confused about whether certain words I've used are actually proper words or if I've just made them up! Other than that, I struggle with 'blogger's block' sometimes which I'm sure we've all encountered at some point.


3. If you could go back in time, would you change something?
Not really, all the things that I have done in the past have made me the person I am to day. (cheesy, I know!)


4. What book/movie changed your perspective on life?
I read If I Stay by Gayle Forman when I was fourteen and it definitely impacted me and made me realise that everyday could be if not your last, someone you love's last. 

5. Tea or Coffee?
I like both but I prefer coffee.

6. Your hobbies?
Does blogging count as a hobby? Reading, playing piano, going to concerts, discovering new music.

7. What is your favourite social media?
Instagram! I love posting pictures and looking at other people's pictures. I also feel like a lot of other bloggers use Instagram frequently. 

8. 3 things you like about yourself?
My sense of humour, my music taste and my eyelashes.

9. What blog/which blogger inspires you the most?
Essie Button was my inspiration to start a blog. She's so down to earth, hilarious and her blog is amazing. Also, Zoe Sugg has been a big inspiration and shown that no matter where you start, dreams are achievable. 

10. What type of blog post do you like to write the most?
I really enjoy writing reviews and playlist posts.

11. What do you want to achieve in 2015?
Improve the quality of my blog photography, be more organised, become more of a carefree person and visit different places.

The blogger's I nominate are:

And here are my questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?
3. If you could have a super power what would it be?
4. What's your dream career?
5. Marmite- yay or nay?
6. What things (if any) do you want to change about your blog?
7. Favourite childhood memory?
8. Do you like Mondays?
9. How long does it take you to complete a blog post?
10. Do you have a favourite band?
11. What motivates you?

The rules of the Liebster award are:
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Nominate other bloggers and notify them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.

Comments

  1. Was so excited to read your answers :) Now I want to read that book, although I haven't heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! It's a really great book, a bit on the upsetting side though. It's been made into a film as well!xx

      Delete
  2. Than you for nominating me! I have already done this pots but I love your questions, I'll have to add to my post soon! I really want to get back into playing piano but I barely stared to begin with x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't realise you had already been nominated, I took a massive break from piano and I've only recently started playing it again!xx

      Delete
  3. I think that blogging definitely counts as a hobby!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too sure earlier, but I agree!xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I just found out, will update my Liebster Awards post soon! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts