MY EVERYDAY WINTER LIP PRODUCT



With these cold and windy winter days my lips are becoming so dry and chapped- it's actually disgusting. Before I bought the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm, this was my cheap and cheerful solution!

I discovered the Maybelline Baby Lips range back in February when the hype was at its peak. I wasted no time in rushing out to buy one of the lip balms in the shade 'cherry me' but I ended up forgetting about it. It wasn't until I was cleaning my make-up drawers out when I came across it and decided to give it another shot. 

It provides the perfect hint of colour for a day-to-day, school face and moisturises my lips for a good few hours. It's also not sticky which is a huge bonus in this blustry weather (lip balm and hair usually equals carnage). I find I do have to re-apply it a few times throughout the day, although this is probably just my abnormal, Sahara desert like lips (ok, perhaps a bit of an exaggeration). At £2.99 you can't go wrong! They have a whole range of 'flavours' to pick from so you don't necessarily have to have one which gives a colour pay off.

What are your thoughts on the Baby Lips balms?

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/12/2015

    I've never tried baby lips balm ever, think I might have to after reading this though:) Great post!

    megan xxx
    megxnscott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I've only tried this one but I've heard great things about the others too!xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Baby lips Cherry Me, but I'm going through a phase of no lip products for a while. I also have the nude colour too2 xx

    emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could live without lip products! I'm addicted!xx

      Delete
  3. I want to try Baby Lips, I heard a lot of positive feedback. Hopefully I will purchase it soon :)

    minty-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read so many rave reviews- they are what pushed me to buy one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts