2015 READING LIST


It's been a while since I wrote a 'listy' post (apart from my 2014 favourites posts of course) but my love for lists has not ceased. If you need some book inspiration look no further. I'm constantly on the hunt for new books to read and I love seeing what everyone else wants to read. Since my 'to-read' list is approximately 100 books long now, I thought I'd post a few of the ones I really want to read (how many times can I say 'read' haha).
  • We Were Liars by Emily Lockhart
  • Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
  • Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  • The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I know that only ten books doesn't really give much of an insight into my 'to-read' list but this post would have been so long if I included all of them! I've already received a few of these books for Christmas (and bought a couple). I can't wait to start reviewing them!

What books do you want to read?

Comments

  1. I've read girl online and I've heard that a lot of people love gone girl, I might have to try it. I recently purchased a few books but I'm currently reading Paper Towns by john green x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper Towns is my favourite of John Green's books! I've just started reading Gone Girl but I'm not too sure what I think about it yet!xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, it contains all books that I want to read as well.

    By the way, I've mentioned you in my last post here: http://minty-way.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts