2014 NON-BEAUTY FAVOURITES



Last year I started to read more than I have ever done in the past, listened to more music (and became less of a music snob!) and actually learned to enjoy watching films. Here are my 2014 non-beauty favourites. I've split them into the categories: books, films and TV and music with an added soppy ramble at the end... Enjoy!

Books:
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  • Looking For Alaska by John Green
Music:
(This year was an amazing year for music!)
  • X -Ed Sheeran
  • The 1975- The 1975
  • Save Rock and Roll- Fall Out Boy
  • The Balcony- Catfish and the Bottlemen
  • 5 Seconds of Summer- 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Shangri La- Jake Bugg
  • AM- Arctic Monkeys
  • Caustic Love- Paolo Nutini
  • So Long, See You Tomorrow- Bombay Bicycle Club
Films and TV:
  • The Fault in Our Stars
  • The Hunger Games- Mockingjay Part One
  • Warm Bodies
  • The Vampire Diaries
And that's all for my non-beauty favourites! The year has gone so quickly and despite it being a fairly stressful year, I've definitely enjoyed it. I was reading 'We Were Liars' by Emily Lockhart the other day and one of the lines stuck with me- "I live by my principles. I make sacrifices." I found myself being able to relate to this and I feel like that's how I changed in 2014. I'm no longer afraid to have opinions or principles and I'm definitely not afraid to make sacrifices, this year has shown that making sacrifices will majorly improve things in the long run. This year I did my GCSEs, started Sixth-Form, saw my favourite band live, discovered my love for Bountys and despite being friends for two years or so, 2014 was the year me and my best friend, Rhianne, became so much closer and realised that we are basically 5sos loving clones of each other.

What were your 2014 non-beauty favourites?
How did you change in 2014?


Comments

  1. Just started reading Paper Towns by John Green. I would love to read a few book reviews by you! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning lots of book reviews for the next month or so!xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts