2014 BEAUTY FAVOURTIES


I can't believe another year has gone by so quickly! It feels like just yesterday I was thinking about starting blogging and now I've been blogging a whole year! I've seen quite a few people posting their 2014 beauty favourites and I thought that I would share mine. I was going to do separate posts for skincare, make up etc but I thought it would be so much better to only write one post.

Make-Up:
  • Maxfactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless Foundation
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  • Soap and Glory SuperCat Eyeliner
  • Sleek Face Form Palette
  • Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
  • MUA Matte Perfect Primer
  • Real Techniques Blush Brush (well, all of them really!)
Skincare:
  • Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
  • Boots Botanics Micellar Cleansing Solution
Lips:
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in 'cherry me'
  • The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter
I'm going to do another post featuring my 2014 non-beauty favourites which is probably why the lists seem quite short.

If you want to read my posts every week then follow me on Bloglovin'.
I also use Instagram to post blog updates and everyday style photos.

What beauty products did you love in 2014?


Comments

Popular Posts