Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Review

Trying my best with photos- I should probably get a camera
If you are one of the world's most impatient people, like myself, you will know all too well about the joys of deciding to paint your nails. It's all going well, to the point where I consider myself a professional nail artist, until I decide to move my hand in the slightest and my nails look like a three year old could have done a better job of them. Not fun. I then lose all patience and take it all off.

 However, I have found an amazing top coat that dries your nails quicker than you can say 'I'm rubbish at doing my nails'. What is this amazingly life changing product I hear you ask? Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. It's very reasonably priced and comes in quite a big bottle for a nail varnish. My nails don't chip for at least 4 days (I manage to chip my nails the day after doing them with most topcoats but that's probably just me) and you guessed it- my nails are instantly dry within a couple of minutes-I wouldn't stretch as far as seconds like the bottle claims. Smudged nails are a thing of the past- now I can itch my nose without making a purple/green/blue/pink mess everywhere!

Abbie xo

Comments

Popular Posts