Review: MaxFactor Face-Finity All Day Flawless Foundation


I've wanted to try out this foundation for a while so when I saw it on offer in Superdrug a couple of weeks ago, I finally bought it. I wasn't overly impressed with this foundation to begin with. It is a bit cakey and after I came home from work (about 5 hours after applying it) it looked super patchy and just not great. 
However, when I use this without primer (I noticed it says that it is 'primer, concealer and foundation in one') it looked so much better. It made my skin look smooth and also didn't make my pores look like craters! I have really bad redness around my nose but I didn't have to use concealer on this area after applying the foundation as it was completely covered! It also contains SPF which is a massive bonus for my easily burnt skin. They have quite a wide range of shades and this is the lightest. It is the perfect colour for my face, it's even a better match than my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. 

I've also found my old camera! *Can I get a hell yeah?!* I was literally so happy, so hopefully my photos will be a lot better quality than they were when I was using my iPhone camera.

Coverage: 9/10
Durability: 4/10
Shade range: 8/10
Price: 7/10

Comments

Popular Posts