My Favourite Bands At The Moment

Shanghai everyone,

So today I thought I would do something a bit different from make up etc and talk about my favourite bands at the moment (they change every week!). Music is one of my favourite things in life, - there's a song for every mood, problem, memory under the sun. I also enjoy the atmosphere at gigs, to be a part of a large crowd of people who can all relate to the band in a different way just feels so special and it really makes you realise how great music is.  ANYWAY, deep ramble over-I'll get on with the rest of the post.

FALL OUT BOY:

This band is amazing. I feel like their songs are so bloody brilliant and the lyrics have such meaning and they are just fantastic- musically, towards their fans, live at concerts, you name it. These guys are the bomb.com and I cried through most of their concert out of sheer admiration for their music and what they have achieved. Also, having loved them since I was quite young, going to see them just meant so much to me. Jeez, this is deep.



5 SECONDS OF SUMMER:

At first, I strongly disliked the sound of this band. Having toured with One Direction I perceived them as just another bubblegum-pop boy band. How wrong I was. I love how these guys have put in the effort to be where they are today. They started by putting up videos on YouTube which makes them seem like such 'real' people. They haven't been fabricated by some stupid talent show, they have done the work themselves and I respect them so much. Their music is amazing and literally puts me in a good mood whenever I listen to them.

ALL TIME LOW:

These guys have been in my favourites since I was about 14 years old. The lyrics of their songs are meaningful and I feel like they have a song for everything. I would have loved to see them whilst they were on tour in the UK but they didn't come to Cardiff and I couldn't afford to travel to see them. They are also hilarious- I've watched pretty much every interview/video of them. Obsessive? Maybe a bit.

So they're my current favourite bands. I don't know how I feel about this post, is it weird? Anyways, music is something I'm really passionate about so I thought I'd blog about it. I'll be back with a beauty post next time!











Comments

Popular Posts