Blogging Break and Update

Abbie blogging?! I know, I know-shock horror. I should probably explain why I seem to have been on a blogging hiatus recently. During my exams I couldn't wait to finish them and have plenty of free time to blog, redecorate my room, sort my life out etc etc however after my last awful maths exams *we will not even begin to think about result's day* I lost all motivation to do anything. I've literally been sat on Tumblr and YouTube for about five weeks, procrastinating pretty much anything and everything. But hey, at least I now know what to do if there's a zombie apocalypse *thank you Tumblr*. So, here's an update on my life.
My friend Katie and I went to Wimbledon a couple of weeks ago which was an amazing day. We watched Kubot and Robredo win their matches and nearly caught a glimpse of the man himself, Rafael Nadal. I was also shocked at how reasonably priced things were, I was expecting to pay at least £5 for the legendary strawberries and cream but was pleasantly surprised when it came to only £2.50! Aside from getting lost in Victoria, central London it was the best day of my summer so far.
I also went to watch The Fault In Our Stars the other week (for free!) and cried from the opening credits until the end. I both love and hate John Green at the same time- he needs a ban on killing off characters. The actors were what I expected from the book and more, it was an amazing film and I can't wait until Paper Towns is released in a couple of years time. If I Stay is coming out next month and being another one of my favourite books, I'm counting down the days until the release day.
Aside from this I have successfully achieved very little, if anything this summer but it really isn't my favourite time of year *unpopular opinion* I much rather prefer autumn and winter but I guess I'll just have to sit out another sun burnt, sweaty, uncomfortable summer until the autumn.
I do plan on getting back into the swing of blogging in the next couple of weeks so don't give up on me completely!

Comments

Popular Posts