SALLY HANSEN MINI HAUL





Ever since my beloved Sally Hansen Insta-Dri turned into a gloopy, unusable mess, I've been a bit wary about re-purchasing Sally Hansen products. That being said, I walked into Boots the other day for a snoop (well really I was meant to buy cotton wool but that didn't end up happening...) and I saw they had an offer on.

I've been on the hunt for a mauve/ not-in-your-face-barbie-pink for a while now and I finally came across one at the Sally Hansen stand. It's the shade 'plum's the word' which in my opinion, gives the impression that it is a plum colour when in actual fact it is more of a pink. The offer was that if you bought two Sally Hansen products then you could get a free bag and being the freebie lover that I am I just had to buy something else. I think I was stood their for a good fifteen minutes deciding but in the end I went for the Double Duty Top Coat. It claims to give 'chip resistant nails' which is a big promise considering every nail polish I wear chips the day after I paint my nails. I guess my nails will be the ultimate test! The top coat was around £4.00 and the other nail varnish was £6.99.

The free bag is a good size for an on-the-go make up bag and I'm liking orange at the moment so I kinda really just wanted it because of that reason. 
What's your favourite Sally Hansen product?

Comments

  1. I haven't purchased any Sally Hansen products, as I have heard a few bad things about them. I do love the range of colours they have though xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, free bag! Would love to here a review of the topcoat once you have tried it out, my nail polish is constantly chipping as well - so annoying!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts