BLOGMAS WEEK 1 | TOP 5 CHRISTMAS FILMS

It's week one of Blogmas and therefore this is my first Blogmas themed post! Here's my top five favourite Christmas films, enjoy!

5.) The Grinch
This film completely reminds me of my childhood. It's just a Christmas classic!


4.) Jingle All The Way
My dad is obsessed with this film and so am I! Fun fact: I used to think Arnold Schwarzenegger was a made up person when I was younger. Obviously that was before I watched this film! This film really sums up the battle that is Christmas shopping during December... 


3.) Elf
 Where do I start with Elf?! Will Ferrell has to be one of the funniest men on the planet! I'm forever quoting Elf in everyday life, it's just hilarious. IT'S SANTA, I KNOW HIM, I KNOW HIM! *ahem* Zooey Deschanel is also perfect I might add. 


2.) The Santa Clause
If you haven't seen this film then what did you do with your childhood (I feel like childhood is a recurring theme here)?! Honestly, this film IS Christmas. Say no more.


1.) The Polar Express
Despite the fact that it's a bit odd and my brother cried hysterically the first time we watched it, I love this film the most and in my opinion it beats every other Christmas film. The animation is so realistic and the film itself is just so perfectly made. It really made believe in Santa when I was younger as it's so magical. 


What are your favourite festive films?

Comments

  1. Loved your first Blogmas post, hoping to read more soon! x

    www.fromemilytoyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's a post every week until Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I feel a CHRISTMAS movie marathon coming on ;)x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts