BLOGMAS WEEK 3 | THE CHRISTMAS TAG




1.) What is your favourite Christmas film?
I can't pick just one! All The Santa Clause films, Elf, The Polar Express... There's too many to choose from!

2.) Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! When I was fourteen we were snowed in for my birthday (which is five days before Christmas) so there was still snow on the ground on Christmas day. Other than that, when I was very young I remember it snowing very lightly but it didn't come to much.

3.) Where do you usually spend your Christmas day?
We never go very far on Christmas day, we visit my grandparents for Christmas dinner and we then usually spend most of the afternoon there.

4.) What is your favourite Christmas song?
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day- Wizzard. Classic.

5.) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen, Rudolph... I think that's all of them, I was singing the song in my head!

6.) What Christmas traditions are you looking forward to this year?
Putting the decorations up, Christmas shopping, Christmas jumpers, Boxing day dinner, Christmas films, I love everything about Christmas!

7.) Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Nope, my parents have always stuck by the rule that Christmas morning is when we open our presents. We don't really do anything special on Christmas eve apart from visit family. However, I do know people that have their Christmas dinner on Christmas eve!

8.) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, that way we always have the excitement of getting the tree down from the attic every year! I also always help my dad put it together which is also a bit of a tradition I guess.

9.) What is your all time favourite Christmas food?
Mince pies! They are my all time favourite food all year round!

10.) Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
To be honest, I like both. I love shopping for presents and wrapping them before seeing people open them, but then who doesn't like receiving presents?!

11.) What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I remember the exact moment, I was about nine years old and we were walking to school when my mum accidentally told me... At that age, a lot of the kids in school were also in shock that Santa wasn't real so it was a combination of both really.

12.) Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I fail miserably! I usually takes me about one hour to wrap one present and it still ends up looking awful, Last year I had the task of wrapping a jar!:(

That's a 'wrap'  (hilarious) on the Christmas tag! 
I tag everyone who reads this post!

Comments

Popular Posts