UPDATE: Summer Playlist

Since my last playlist post was so popular (find it here!), I thought I would do an updated post about my summer playlist. Obviously, my music taste stays the same pretty much throughout the year, but in the summer I find that I prefer more indie music and just happy, summery music in general. Currently my summer playlist is:

1. New Shoes- Paolo Nutini
2. Brand New Day- Kodaline
3. Welcome Home- Radical Face (they're a bit of a marmite band-you'll love them like me or hate them)
4. Scream- Paolo Nutini
5. Dianne Young- Vampire Weekend
6. Unbelievers- Vampire Weekend
7. Naive- The Kooks
8. I Bet That You Look Good on the Dancefloor- Arctic Monkeys 
9. Helena Beat- Foster the People
10. Sing- Ed Sheeran
11. Best Day of My Life- American Authors
12. Youth- Foxes
13. What a Life- Noël Gallagher's High Flying Birds
14. Kathleen- Catfish and the Bottlemen
15. Sun- Two Door Cinema Club
16. She's Got You High- Mumm-ra
17. Bang Bang Your're Dead- Dirty Pretty Things
18. Shiver Shiver- Walk the Moon
19. In the Morning- The Coral
20. Wake Up- Two Door Cinema Club
21. She Moves in Her Own Way- The Kooks
22. West Coast- Lana Del Rey
23. Don't Stop- Foster the People
24. Slumville Sunrise- Jake Bugg
25. Luna- Bombay Bicycle Club

I'll probably change this up a bit but this is what I'm listening to currently. I might do another update in a couple of months time because I enjoy these posts.

Comments

Popular Posts