Real Techniques Dupes?!



I've been on the hunt for some new makeup brushes for quite some time now since my Real Techniques ones are a bit well loved and they're getting a bit over-used. I don't have a big budget though so I couldn't afford to splash out on Sigma brushes or MAC ones, so I was over the moon when I found these ones on Amazon! You can find the brushes here. They came individually wrapped and were delivered in three working days which was great! There's ten unbelievably good quality brushes in total (the bristles are very similar to Real Techniques ones), five face brushes and five eye brushes all for an affordable price.

FACE BRUSHES


(not in the order of the picture)
Flat top angled brush- This brush is going to be great for contouring and possibly highlighting.

Flat top kabuki- I intend on using this brush for cream blushes but it could also be used for foundation.

Round top brush- This is the brush I will probably use for foundation. It reminds me a lot of the Expert Face Brush but a bit bigger.

Round top angled brush- This will be great for a soft, natural contour and possibly blush.

Domed brush- I don't really know how else to describe this brush.. It's quite dense so I might use it to blend under-eye concealer.

EYE BRUSHES



(I found that the shapes of the eye brushes were a 'mini replica' of the face brushes)(I don't even know what happened with this photo either!)

Angled Flat top eye brush- I'll use this for blending eye shadow in the crease and applying a highlight shade to the brow bone.

Flat top eye brush- This is a bit of a bog-standard one which I'll just use for applying eye shadow all over the lid.

Blending brush- This is my favourite eye brush! It's so fluffy and well, good for blending.

Angled eye brush- Again, this brush will be used for blending shadows in the crease.

Domed eye brush- Just like the big version, this brush is very dense. I think this brush will be great with cream eye shadows.


I think these brushes are amazing for the price! Shedding is very minimal (I've only seen two bristles). However, I would recommend washing these after you receive them because they smelled a bit chemically which wasn't pleasant. Other than that, you can't go wrong!




Comments

Popular Posts