Lush Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic

Howdy,

One of the many exciting things about Christmas for me is the new Christmas products Lush brings out. This year I received many of their Christmas bath ballistics which I think make really cute gifts!




One of my all time favorite Lush bath bombs is the Golden Wonder one. I love the fact that it's shaped like a Christmas gift and when you shake it there is a ringing sound which always makes me so curious, seriously, how did they make it ring? It doesn't really smell very strongly of Christmas spices like their Cinders bath ballistic does which I like because I don't really like overly spicy scents. When I put it in the bath it turned the water a really pretty blue colour with golden shimmer in it. This made me feel like I was in the Little Mermaid film, I really don't know why! One of my favorite things about Golden Wonder is the fact that there was also lots of golden stars in the water which was a bit of a surprise at first! I've gotten this bath ballistic as a Christmas present since Lush first brought it out so now it basically instantly reminds me of Christmas. Even though I'm a bit late I definitely feel like bath ballistics are a really good gift, not only for Christmas but for birthdays as well, you could find out what a friends favorite scents are and base your choice of bath ballistics around that scent. I love receiving these from Lush-what makes them even better is the fact that Lush doesn't test on animals and only uses natural scents! Win win situation!
You can find the Golden Wonder bath ballistic on Lush's website here! But it is only available during Christmas time.
I don't really know how often I will be putting up new blog posts even though I said every week in my 'Recent Favorites' post. I have a few exams coming up which may effect how much time I have to make blog posts over the next couple of weeks but I will try and post whenever I can :)
Please leave any suggestions in the comments as I am still not quite sure what to post about!

Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts