TOP 10 MAKE UP PRODUCTS UNDER £10


Blogging on a budget can be extremely difficult sometimes, especially with many beauty bloggers focusing on high-end, luxury products. I thought I would focus on the best products that I have found under £10 for the people like myself who can't afford to spend £20 on a lipstick. I've only written a mini review on each product as I didn't want this post to get really long!


The only pressed powder I have ever used. It's cheap and keeps my face from looking shiny for about 4-5 hours. You can't go wrong.


Such a neutral, everyday shade perfect for spring. It also smells quite pleasant and bit like peppermint  which is great as some lip products can smell a bit funky. It is moisturising and not too sticky. The one thing I would say is that it doesn't last very long, especially if you're eating or drinking, so I usually re-apply it twice during the day.


I used to swear by my Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil but I bought this on a whim and it changes everything! It's quite waxy which personally I like as it keeps my brows in place and it stays on all day. It's also fab for filling in your brows exactly how you want them. I tend to draw on a slight arch and this eyebrow pencil makes it look really natural. I might do a whole post dedicated to brows if anyone would be interested.


A great dupe for the beauty blender at nearly a third of the price. It blends any foundation to give a light, non-cakey coverage.It is a bit hard to clean but it's worth it.


I've fallen in love with these! The perfect matte lip, even if you don't like matte lips! Read my full review here.


These liners stay on all day, much longer than any other kohl eyeliner pencil I've tried. Great for in the water line and super affordable. They're also a good dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.


This makes winged eyeliner a walk in the park! The tip is really thin so it's also easy to get a natural eyeliner look. It doesn't dry up quickly which is a bonus.


If you don't know already, I flipping love the maybelline baby lips! They give a pop of colour, they're moisturising and they don't need reapplying every two seconds. An absolute bargain at £2.99! Read my full review here


The perfect drugstore contouring palette. It contains a contour powder, blush and highlight, all of which are really pigmented. That's like three products for £10.00! The contour powder is perfect for pale skin tones and the highlight gives a subtle glow.


Quite expensive in terms of lip balms but it has honestly changed my life (well, not really). It has completely transformed my super dry desert lips and made them so smooth and moisturised. I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the day as it is quite heavy but still the best lip balm I've found. Read my full review here

They're my top ten products under £10. What are your favourite affordable make up products?

Comments

Popular Posts