JANUARY MUSIC FAVOURITES

Image from Google

  • Uma Thurman- Fall Out Boy
  • Irresistible- Fall Out Boy
  • Novocaine- Fall Out Boy
  • High and Dry- Radiohead
  • Oceans- Coasts
  • Too Young To Feel This Old- You Me At Six
  • Something's Gotta Give- All Time Low
  • Take Off Your Colours- You Me At Six
  • Disconnected- 5 Seconds Of Summer
  • The Past Six Years- Deaf Havana
  • Ten Tonne Skeleton- Royal Blood


There's been a few new releases this month including the new Fall Out Boy album, American Beauty / American Psycho, which I have been LOVING! Cannot wait to hear it live in October! I know there's been some disagreement between fans about Fall Out Boy's change in music, but personally I think they could make any type of music sound good. There was also a new single from All Time Low, Something's Gotta Give, which I'm hoping they will play when I go to see them in a week's time! 
I haven't done a full on favourites this month as I've been sticking to the same products and I didn't want to be too repetitive. Music has been getting me through this month so I thought it deserved an entire favourites post. 

What music have you been loving recently? 

Comments

Popular Posts