MONTHLY FAVOURITES | FEBRUARY

Lets ignore the fact you can see my refelction haha

It's been a while since I wrote a favourites post and there's a few things I've been loving this month so I thought I'd jump back on the bandwagon again!

The Vampire Diaries
If you read my post about The Vampire Diaries then you will know that I've been obsessed with this recently! I went into detail in that post so I won't start fangirling again!

I love this body spray from Zoe Sugg's beauty range. It's perfect for everyday as it's not too overpowering. It is quite a sweet/floral scent so if you don't like that sort of fragrance then I wouldn't recommend this body spray. I also love the packaging, it looks so cute on my shelf!

I mentioned this product in my Christmas sales haul post and I've been using it ever since. I have never loved a mascara as much as this one. It lengthens and curls my lashes and provides volume without clumping them together. I love love love this mascara! I'll do a full review in a separate post with before and after photos. It may be one of the more pricey drugstore mascaras but it is so worth it!

I can only really manage using 'felt-tip' style eyeliners as I completely suck at doing eyeliner. I decided to try this eyeliner as it has a much thinner tip than most other liquid eyeliners of this type. It allows you to create a subtle line if you want a natural look or it makes doing winged eyeliner so easy if you want something a little more bold. 

I think I may have already raved about this but oh well! Having ridiculously pale, basically translucent skin, finding a bronzer that doesn't look muddy or orange can be quite difficult. This bronzer is amazing if you have pale skin. It is matte so I use it for contouring and it is really subtle and natural looking. I have the lightest shade- '01' so I'm not sure what the darker shades are like.

Rechargeable Phone Case
This is possibly one of the best inventions ever! It's basically a case which you slide your phone into and it has an 'on' button on the back. When you press the button, it charges your phone! The lights indicate when the case needs charging again and if it is on or off. It is fab! If you're out for most of the day and you have an iPhone (iPhones have a really low battery life in my opinion) then you need one! I'm not too sure where it's from as I had it for Christmas but I'm sure if you search it on Amazon you should find something similar. So practical! 

What have you been loving this month?

InstagramP.S.  Follow me on Instagram- @abbie_katherine_ for everyday updates!

Comments

  1. I've been re watching tvd all over again and have fallen in love even more! I also have that mascara but in the red packaging which I love! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so addictive, I need to start season 5! I also have the red one- Loreal million lashes excess- but I didn't get on as well with that mascara as I did with the purple one x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts