This or That Beauty Tag

Hello again,

Two posts in one day?! Wow. I'm in a super productive mood so I thought I'd do the 'this or that beauty tag' just as a quick and simple second post for today. Also, I decided to do a tag style post as it doesn't require pictures because it is currently tipping down so the lighting isn't very good. Anyways, here are the questions!

makeup: 

blush or bronzer- Blush, I'm way too pale for bronzer

lip gloss or lipstick- Lipstick


eye liner or mascara- Mascara


foundation or concealer- Foundation


neutral or color eye shadow- Neutral, I'm not brave enough for colours, although I might try pink eye shadow soon


pressed or loose eye shadows- Pressed, less messy!


brushes or sponges- Depends on what I'm applying but generally I prefer brushes

nails: 

OPI or china glaze- OPI


Long or short- Medium!


Acrylic or natural- Natural


Brights or darks- Dark 


Flower or no flower- No flower?


body:

 perfume or body splash- Perfume

lotion or body butter- Body Butter


body wash or soap- Body wash 


lush or The Body Shop- The Body Shop, although Lush is my go to place for bath ballistics!


fashion: 


jeans or sweat pants- Jeans 


long sleeve of short- Long 


dresses or skirts- This was hard but dresses 


stripes or plaid- Stripes


flip flops or sandals- Sandals


scarves or hats- Hats! 


studs or dangle earrings- Studs 


necklaces or bracelets- Necklaces 


heels or flats- Flats


cowboy boots or riding boots- If by cowboy boots it means ankle boots then them


jacket or hoodie- Hoodie 


Forever 21 or H&M- H&M


Jack Wills or Hollister- Jack Wills


Newlook or River Island- Newlook


hair: 


curly or straight- Curly

bun or ponytail- Pony tail


bobby pins or butterfly clips- Bobby pins 


hair spray or gel- Gel?! Definitely hairspray


long or short- Long


light or dark- Light


side sweep bangs or full bangs- Side 


up or down- I go through phases but up 


Comments

Popular Posts