Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review







I'm back!

Yes, I'm back from my blogging hiatus (well for a bit). Exams have pretty much taken over my life and unfortunately blogging had to be pushed down my list of priorities. I want to start blogging often again but I still don't know how much time I'm going to have in the next few weeks.


Anyways, today's post is about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. If you haven't heard of this concealer before then you must have been living in a cave. I first bought this concealer a while back after seeing all the rave reviews-everybody is mad about it! However, I don't really see what all the hype is about. Prepare yourself for my unpopular decision. I don't think that this concealer is all that great. I find that after about twenty minutes after applying it and finishing the rest of my makeup it creases. Which isn't good because I'm often in a rush in the mornings and haven't got the time to sort it out. Also, throughout the day it goes very cakey on my skin which doesn't look good at all! The colours are a tad orange and even the lightest shade (which is the one pictured) is too dark for me, especially since I mainly use concealer under my eyes. Basically, by the end of the day I end up with a orange, cakey mess under my eyes which isn't flattering to say the least. I really do not know what all the fuss is about with this product. Maybe it's my skin but I really don't get on with it, I much prefer the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer to this one which is around the same price but is a much better alternative. I still use this concealer sometimes just to use it up but I don't think I would repurchase it.


Adios!




Comments

Popular Posts