CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2015

Another Christmas, another wishlist. All throughout the year I'm making a note of things I want but when it comes to actually putting together a wishlist, I can't decide on the things I actually need! I don't really like asking my parents for 'big-ticket' items for Christmas so here are some of the more expensive things I plan on possibly buying myself with the money I receive for Christmas (I am aware that some people may not consider them that expensive, but ya get my drift).

1. Yellow/Ocre Kanken Backpack- £67.00
2. Lush Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask- £9.95
3. MAC Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy'- £15.50
4. The Body Shop Foundation Lightening Drops- £10.00
5. Topshop Mini Berners Holdall- £36.00
6. New Look Black Chunky Block Heel Ankle Boots- £24.99
7. Skinny Dip Lilac PU Case- £12.00
8. Urban Outfitters Copper Skull Money Bank- £15.00
9. New Look Burgundy Faux Fur Collar Jacket- £22.49

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Comments

  1. Such a good wish list - I also really want Velvet Teddy this year!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I've been lusting after it for so long, I think it's finally time to get it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh you've picked out some really lovely items. I love the mustard/yellow Topshop bag! I also popped a bag on my wish list!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm loving mustard shades at the moment!x

      Delete
  3. I really want Velvet Teddy, it is such a beautiful shade! Those boots are also so nice! Lovely post x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts