ARE TANGLE TEEZERS WORTH THE HYPE?




I've never really paid much attention to the hair brushes I use, as long as they did the job I didn't care. However, before Christmas a lot of people were raving about Tangle Teezers in the blogging and YouTube world. At first I thought they looked a bit odd and were probably just an over-priced hair brush. It wasn't until my friend let me try out hers that I realised how wrong I was!

The first thing that hits you (other than the price...)  is the strange shape of the brush. I admit, I thought it was going to be impossible to hold but the shape of the brush fits into your hand perfectly. It makes brushing my hair a dream! I have fine hair so it gets tangled quite easily but the Tangle Teezer just glides through any matted parts of my hair. I also like how there's a variety of shorter and longer bristles as they really help with brushing your hair through thoroughly. They do bend quite easily but I know you can get cases for Tangle Teezers to protect the bristles but I don't have one. The bristles also get quite dirty and hair products can get quite caked on to them, so I do have to clean mine about twice a week. There's a great variety of colours to choose from, I personally chose lilac because it's one of my favourite colours. You can also get mini Tangle Teezers which are smaller for travelling or carrying in your handbag. I do think they are a tad overpriced at £10.99 but I bought mine with money I had for Christmas and it does make a difference to the quality of your hair. I love (literally, can I marry this hairbrush?!) my Tangle Teezer and I won't go back to using a 'normal' hair brush anytime soon. 

Have you tried Tangle Teezers?

Comments

  1. I want to try it for such a long time now. Hopefully I'll manage to buy it soon.
    Great review :)

    minty-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Tangle Teezers so much, they are definitely worth it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts