August Favourites!


I'm actually doing a favourites post at the end of the month-what's going on?! Anyways, you guys know the drill, these are products I've been loving over the month of August!

Maxfactor Whipped Creme Foundation- I've really been loving this foundation during the summer because both the coverage and feel of it are very light. It's quick to apply and small enough to fit into any small bag when I went away.

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter- The chlorine from the pool on holiday turned my skin into a desert. Literally. I have the 'very dry skin' formula of this body butter and it worked wonders at moisturising my skin  and getting it back to normal. The scent isn't too overpowering as it is a nutty scent. I much prefer it to artificially fruity smelling ones.  

Boots Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Facial Scrub- My face has been doing it's own thing recently. Probably due to the heat and chlorine etc but this scrub really helped clearing up my alien-like forehead. It was so bad! I'm not too keen on the smell of this but it's not really meant to be nice smelling. Also, the grains can be quite harsh so I only use it once a week.

Paper Towns by John Green- Amazing. Honestly one of the most gripping books I've ever read. I've done another post featuring this book so you'll have to wait for more details!

Elf Eyeliner Brush- I really needed a new brush to use when I'm filling in my eyebrows with a powder so I bought this at the start of the month. It's really great and really cheap and could also be used for gel or cream eyeliners.

What have you been loving this month?
Abbie xo

Comments

Popular Posts