My Spring Beauty Essentials



I'm back again,

So I guess you could say this is the first post of my beauty comeback, I don't really know if that makes sense but it sounded dramatic in my head. Spring is now upon us. It's time to put away those jumpers, stash away those cardigans, and hide those navy and burgundy colours. It's pastel time. I'm still wearing boots and jumpers though and I intend to until the weather gets to at least 20 degrees! Anyways, here's some of my spring beauty essentials, I am planning on doing non-beauty essentials in a separate post so look out for that!



LIP PRODUCTS;


Given that it is still fairly chilly outside, especially when it's windy, a good lip balm is essential. I like the Maybelline 'Cherry Me' Baby Lips mainly because it moisturises my lips whilst given a subtle pop of pink.They are also super affordable which is great. I had to buy a new one of these because I dropped my other one on the floor and it went all gross!
Here are the swatches, Left - Lipfinity  Right -  Baby Lips
Sometimes, when I'm going out shopping or on days out I want a long lasting lip colour that doesn't need re-applying throughout the day like Baby Lips. I recently got this Maxfactor Lipfinity lip colour which is sort of a liquid lipstick crossed with a lip stain. I threw away the packaging (oops) so I don't know what shade it is but it is a really nice peachy pink colour which I think is perfect for spring/summer months. It comes with a moisturising balm to apply over the top of it as it can be quite drying on its own. I think this retails for about £7/£8 which is a reasonable price for two products.

This is an awful photo-apologies, the sun decided to dissapear
NAILS;

What is spring without a couple of pastel nail polishes?! Everyone and their dog loves Barry M and I'm not surprised, they have a massive range of colours, textures, glitters etc and they are not expensive at all. I'm liking the colours 'Peach Melba' and 'Blue Moon' at the moment.

BODY;

I like to try new things in the spring/summer months so what better time to try out The Body Shop's olive shower gel?! I was unsure at first because I've never really tried olives so I don't know what they are like but the scent is so fresh and different. It reminds me of something from when I was younger but I can't quite think what that is!

I've mentioned The Body Shop's vanilla body mist before, it's a sweet and light scent which is good for days where I don't necessarily want to wear a perfume. The glass bottle is a bit inconvenient as I can't take it to school though.


My hands are constantly dry all year around so hand cream is always necessary. I was getting a bit fed up of Hand Food by Soap and Glory and I wanted to try something new. My friend bought me an 'Along came Betty' gift set for my birthday which had a hand cream in it so I decided to give it a whirl. It smells like HEAVEN let me tell you! Peach is one of my favourite scents and the hand cream itself isn't greasy at all! It was a good surprise!

That's all for my spring beauty essentials, I'll upload a non-beauty essentials post soon but things are starting to get a bit craycray with exams and revision.
Dubai.














Comments

Popular Posts