January Favourites

Hello again,
So I'm back once again with the last beauty post for a while (explained in my last post). I haven't really got that many products to talk about so away we go!


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara
I started off hating this mascara with a passion, but recently it has started to grow on me. It lengthens my lashes and even works wonders on my left eye eyelashes (is that a weird way of putting it?) which usually don't do anything after I put on mascara. The one thing about this is that it can be a bit... A LOT clumpy so I have to brush my lashes through with a lash brush thingey afterwards. You can find this mascara here!


The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter
Oh my gawd. This stuff. If you've even had the chocolate version of Jammie Dodgers (aka Choccie Dodgers) then this lip butter smells exactly like them. Like the other Body Shop lip butters it moisturises my lips and leaves them soft and lovely and lushness. 10/10 would recommend- find it here!


Lady Gaga The Fame Perfume
I've pretty much loved Lady Gaga since the 'just dance' days and so when she brought out this perfume last year I was so excited to try it. The thing that put me off though was the fact that it was black. I didn't know if it would stain clothes in a weird way and it was just a weird concept in general. However, this Christmas I received it as a present and I haven't been disappointed! I'm awful at describing scents but it's sweet scent- in my opinion anyway. I don't really know how to describe so next time you're in a place that sells perfume just go smell it! It is the bomb.com. I did have a bit of a problem with it as when I sprayed it onto my neck, my neck got all red and irritated so I've just stuck with spraying it onto clothes rather than my wrists/ neck. I have sensitive skin though so you, reader may be fine! It was also incredibly difficult to take a photo that does it justice as you can tell. You can find the perfume here.


The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
Hair butter. Hair butter? It doesn't sound particularly great but it has worked really well at moisturising my hair. Recently the ends of my hair have been so dry and ugh but this has saved the day! It smells delicious and I really like the packaging for some reason. You apply it in the shower like a conditioner and wait five minutes before washing it out. I have greasy hair so I have only been using it for the ends so I don't know how it would work if you used it close to your scalp. It is silicone and paraben free which is also a yay. You can find it here!


Sleek Storm Idivine
This has been my go to palette this month for dinners out, parties etc. It has two matte shades which are good for everyday and the rest are shimmer. The shadows are really pigmented and it is also a really versatile palette. All in all I love it! Find it here.


The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Butter
This literally smells amazing! It smells like cake and yum-ness in general.It does a great job of moisturing my hands, especially after work where they can get really dry. I'm not sure what it does for my nails though as I have really noticed a difference in them. It's still amazing though and is available here.

That's all for this post, Next post will be a non-related beauty post like I explained before. Any suggestions-leave them in the comments. At the moment I'm planning on doing a tag type post.
Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts